Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wiring win!

Tested out the 240V wiring that I completed last year. I was waiting for the sparky at work to continuity check it, but every time I brought in the project he wasnt there, every time i didnt he was there, and now hes on holdiays in New Zealand. Dammit.

So I continuity checked it myself twice, double-checked the whole circuit, ensured all points were well and truly insulated, and plugged it in. First with no load, second with the speaker powerpack plugged in, third with the monitor included, and fourth the whole thing. It worked perfectly.

Please note: DONT TRY THIS AT HOME. GET IT CHECKED BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN, OR EVEN BETTER, DONE BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN.

Now that im not suffering from a bad case of death, its onward to other areas of improvment.

No comments:

Post a Comment