Sunday, April 25, 2010

Side panel

Well the side panel is almost done. I spend this weekend attempting to finish it off but every time I went ouside it started to rain, and I prefer not to get electrocuted.

I outlined where everything was to go on paper, cut out a cardboard section to make sure it would all fit, drew that onto the metal and dremel'd myself stupid. Unfortunatly, the USB holes arnt perfect (even after spending about a hour hand-filing them) but they should clean up neat later on.

The panel here is missing a network port. The one I currently have is a bit of a pain to fit well, so I might hunt around for another type.


Layout of the panel


Work area outside Work area in the BBQ area


Side panel dummy-fitted into project


Testing out the plugs

No comments:

Post a Comment