Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fuggit

Alright, so I have a "blog".  Never been keen on these things, im not really fussed about that cute guy in math class, or if your dog can do backfilps, or if you really did build a satellite that can fire rebar.

Actually, the latter IS cool.

I needed to start posting addition to my current project, imaginatively called "The Project".  So I fired up notepad, and got into a basic code for some pics and the site.  Then I remembered  I would require FTP, and for images to make smaller ones for thumbnails.  My laziness self-defence mechanism kicked in and I immediately went for another beer.

Thought about how easy a "blog" would be to update along with some of the new image sites.  A 'Publishing tool' basically.  For lazy people like me.  So I er, got one.  I already had some YouTube vids up for posterity, and Picasa had upload features.  All this cant-be-assedry and automagical functions fell into place.

So wtf is "The Project".  Its a little like this:



Yep, its currently a cardboard model of a portable "suitcase" MAME box.  Bit of a all-in-one party machine.  This was started quite a while ago, however I never could be buggered uploading pics anywhere.

Since I meant to post updates in order of how I've done things, ill have to go back to the beginning, badly written movie dreamscape style.

Addendum:
1: Yeah, Ill be adding talking marks around blog until im convinced otherwise the usefulness of these things (or I forget)
2: Complaining about new technology makes me sound so bloody old.

No comments:

Post a Comment