Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vid #3

Youtube vid 3 of the case.

At this point, ive drawn up designs, requisitioned a 1100mmx1100mm pallet sheet from work and modeled a cardboard box based on the designs. As you can see from the clip, it works quite well, and its strong enough to play on (playtested for weeks now)





Added the clip at the end as I forgot to go back and show the top - you see it in vid 4 anyway. Threw in the mobo/psu into it as picture below and (as my Math Methods teacher always said) 'Got stuck right into it!'

I omitted explanantion on the whole design/model process. It wasnt that exciting, mostly involved the cat playing with/hiding my ruler and pencil.

Now, the end clip shows the two lighted buttons lighted up, but I havent posted on it yet. Time will tell young grasshopper... However, its not hard, just looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment